Shenzhen Green Pine Capital Partners (GPCP), venture capital firm, was formed by the key management team of IER Venture Capital Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Green Pine Capital Partners Co. Ltd. (“GPCP”) is a professional venture capital / private equity fund management firm set up by the management team of IER Venture Capital Co., Ltd.(“IER”). Since 1998 the team has invested over RMB1 billion into90 enterprises with 14 successful exits (11 domestic IPOs, 2 overseas IPOs and 1 trade sale).
Currently (as of end February 2010), GPCP manages approximately RMB3 billion and over 50 portfolio companies.
GPCP has received the following honors:
- Top 50 VC Firm in China for 2008 and 2009,ranked by Zero2IPO
- Top 50 General Partner in China for 2008 and 2009 respectively, according to LP polls run by China Limited Partners Association
- The Fastest Growing VC Institution, ranked by Securities Times
IER has received the following honors:
- The Most Competitive VC Institution, ranked by Securities Times
- The Best Institution Investing in Science & Technology Industry, ranked by China Technology Ventures Association on behalf of the Ministry of Science & Technology
Goal of Company
Establish for the venture capital company, To become the best professional and highly reputatable venture capital firm in China's venture capital area.
Idealogy of Company
To realize the maximum value to the assets being managed, to realise a reasonable return on investors' funds, and to realise the the dream of the management team member.